2021 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest

With buns that is like 23,000 calories he just ate. A quick 6 lb weight gain in calories.

I am definitely having myself a dog for dinner tonight, along with a burger. Can I claim that the burger counts for 76 dogs and take the title with a total of 77 ????

I wonder if he pulls the trigger when this is done or if he just lets all that pig butt flow through his body?

I wonder if he pulls the trigger when this is done or if he just lets all that pig butt flow through his body?

They interviewed him a couple years ago on this. Basically it's the latter.

Joey after the competition — and me seeing a snippet of this “sports competition” on the news.

165BC301-55C4-421A-B217-B2559EF9E5D6.gif

Really interesting to think about where Chestnut lands on the all-time athlete rankings.

Really interesting to think about where Chestnut lands on the all-time athlete rankings.
I mean he’s capable of a physical feat realistically no one else on earth is capable of

I mean he’s capable of a physical feat realistically no one else on earth is capable of
We really don't know that. What % of the world didn't know this event was going on? Lucky them by the way. And while I am at it, why hot dogs? why not meatballs? Or spare ribs? Or better yet, ice cream? Or Pizza.

We really don't know that. What % of the world didn't know this event was going on? Lucky them by the way. And while I am at it, why hot dogs? why not meatballs? Or spare ribs? Or better yet, ice cream? Or Pizza.

They exist I believe. I do know there’s a salt potato eating contest he won right here in CNY 10 years ago…

They have major league eating contests for each of those foods, as I’m sure you’d be happy to know!

You’re right, we don’t really know that. But this is something trained towards. The probability of someone out there, at this moment, being able to beat his record is incredibly slim imo. But I could be wrong

Somewhere between butterbean and the fridge. Seriously? Shoving your face full of food is not an athletic accomplishment.

Somewhere between butterbean and the fridge. Seriously? Shoving your face full of food is not an athletic accomplishment.
Watching the 30:30 changed my mind on it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom