2021 National Signing Day Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2021 National Signing Day Thread

Not sure where to put this but regarding two of the recruits; LSU, Michigan State and Ohio State came after Chestnut down the stretch and Chestnut declined their offers.

Per his Dad, Josh Hough was getting hit up by Virginia, Pitt , Kentucky, Texas a&m penn state , Virginia tech , Notre dame , the whole Mac conference, Cincy , and bout 5 other p5 schools.

Not sure where to put this but regarding two of the recruits; LSU, Michigan State and Ohio State came after Chestnut down the stretch and Chestnut declined their offers.

Per his Dad, Josh Hough was getting hit up by Virginia, Pitt , Kentucky, Texas a&m penn state , Virginia tech , Notre dame , the whole Mac conference, Cincy , and bout 5 other p5 schools.

By any measure the last two classes have shown incremental improvement over what has recently proceeded them. It's a good thing. It's not downward or treading water, but an up arrow. Is it a huge leap forward, no, but it's improvement none the less.

Athleticism, speed and stature across the board, positional needs/balance, other offers, risk, leadership.

By any measure the last two classes have shown incremental improvement over what has recently proceeded them. It's a good thing. It's not downward or treading water, but an up arrow. Is it a huge leap forward, no, but it's improvement none the less.

Athleticism, speed and stature across the board, positional needs/balance, other offers, risk, leadership.
I could swear that Babers said recently that they needed to upgrade the team size to help reduce injuries.

Not sure if this has been posted, but after watching the Orange Room film videos it seems like most, if not all, of these guys are team captains. I know it's been stated before (even if it's not true) that we lacked some leadership in previous classes. This should take care of that.

I could swear that Babers said recently that they needed to upgrade the team size to help reduce injuries.

That includes giving getting freshmen and sophomores trough a couple of seasons of strength and conditioning. More redshirting.

Let's win some football games. That will be enjoyable.

What a strange year. NSD comes with virtually no anticipation or fanfare.
Outside of those enlightened prospects choosing the Cuse tomorrow, what is there to follow? Bunch of logo-chasing Betas following the lemming path? Teenagers picking a hat with one hand while holding a bag with the other? Meh. It’s losing the luster for me, even in a diminished capacity.

SU may not sign anyone today which would be a first.

Never know - maybe we catch a surprise or two today...

If we don’t, that would be two consecutive years we didn’t hit 25 I believe.

Never know - maybe we catch a surprise or two today...

If we don’t, that would be two consecutive years we didn’t hit 25 I believe.
Well Dino doesn't use all of his time outs either:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom