2022/2023 Fantasy Basketball | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022/2023 Fantasy Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hak with an 8-1 lead in steals today, so that he has now jumped in front of that category 35-31.

Otto does have 7 guys still playing vs 4, so this category can flip back.

Could come down to the final game -- where Otto has Jokic going and Hak has Curry going -- but all that will matter is how many steals they have!

If the category ends up in a tie, we would likely have a 4-4-1 final, which means Otto wins since he has the regular season tiebreaker.

Great league this year! I got very lucky that Mikal Bridges got traded to the Nets mid-year and turned into their #1 guy. Also got a very helpful waiver pickup in Kessler.

I also made a season-saving trade early in the year by jettisoning Bam Adebayo, Franz Wagner and Bol Bol for Domantis Sabonis and Zach LaVine. That trade basically gave me a top-end team.

8 team shallow league was fun. You could find gems off the wire all year long.

Also a BIG fan of the daily transaction changes. Makes it so much easier to get guys in and out of the lineup if there’s an injury. I’ll be changing that setting in my other fantasy league I run. It’s so much better.

Great league this year! I got very lucky that Mikal Bridges got traded to the Nets mid-year and turned into their #1 guy. Also got a very helpful waiver pickup in Kessler.

I also made a season-saving trade early in the year by jettisoning Bam Adebayo, Franz Wagner and Bol Bol for Domantis Sabonis and Zach LaVine. That trade basically gave me a top-end team.
Nice win, Hak. You're really good at fantasy hoops.

I had rough lineup juggles this week. It all came down to steals, but Jokic, Jarrett Allen and Kawhi missed games and I got stuck sitting on some GTDs where I could have plugged another guy in or looked for waiver help. With Jokic playing, maybe I flip the assists category and hold the win.

I know we didn't have tons of participation, but it was a fun season.

In my money league I was #1 seed (out of 12) this year. Lost in the semifinals against a team that had a huge week. In the third place game this week, lost 5-4 after losing FG% by 0.005 as Curry of course went 8-28 in the final game last night. After being screwed by the NBA game schedule several days during the week (had over full rosters several nights that forced players to be benched vs nobody playing 2 other days). And my Pacers' players never playing did not help.

That's fantasy, I suppose.

Nice win, Hak. You're really good at fantasy hoops.

I had rough lineup juggles this week. It all came down to steals, but Jokic, Jarrett Allen and Kawhi missed games and I got stuck sitting on some GTDs where I could have plugged another guy in or looked for waiver help. With Jokic playing, maybe I flip the assists category and hold the win.

I know we didn't have tons of participation, but it was a fun season.

Thanks, you too. You had the lead the majority of the week but I got some nice stat lines the last day to pull it out. I hate fantasy playoffs with the amount of nonsense that happens with real-life NBA rosters this time of year. You’re either wondering if stars will sit so they can rest for the playoffs or if they’ll sit because their team is in the lottery.

It makes for some really difficult roster management, and it often only comes down to which team has more games played during that matchup week.

Congrats Hak for being the overall Champion.
Also to Otto for winning the Regular Season Title

Hope this league will survive another year - we are down to 5 players who play regularly + the replacement team which I semi-manage.

Need some additions for next year.

Bump. Are we gonna get this league off the ground? We need at least one more manager.

I’ll join

Got room for another?

I might be interested but I need a tutorial.

I might be interested but I need a tutorial.

Added a link for the 3 who may be interested, or for any others. We still have 5 spots available.

In terms of tutorial, its fairly intuitive once you get started.

So here are the main things.
- Draft is Currently set up for Sunday Night October 22 (8:00 PM EST). Same time as other years, I believe. (If two people on this thread can come up with one time that suits them better in the next few days I can change it)

- Head to Head League (up to 12 managers - would like to get at least 10)
- You compete each week against one specific player and 9 points are available - one for each category - PTS, REB, STL, AST, BLK, FT%, FG%, 3PT made, Turnovers

- Your roster is 13 players, of which only 10 can play each night. You can change your roster daily (Yahoo has a button to press to ensure you dress your active players each night any time during the week)

- Able to add up to 4 players each week.

It says I can't view because I'm not already in the league. Anyone else having this issue?

It says I can't view because I'm not already in the league. Anyone else having this issue?

I’ll check later today when I get back home to see if I can fix it.

if I don’t respond today feel free to quote this post tomorrow as a reminder.

Reactions: gbo
Looks like the league needs 4 more. Would be cool for some other first timers to join...

I must have had a good draft because a lot of y’all are proposing me some crazy trades. No I don’t want to give up one of my 5 centers because you didn’t draft one. Lol.

Also, I drafted Melton to handcuff Harden, which was intentional, so he’s not on the block.

Status
Not open for further replies.