2022 Fall Ball | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Fall Ball

The two freshman will be fine. Both play at an extremely high level, work hard, play smart and aren’t too excitable.

I'm extremely high on both of them but with our schedule, growing pains are inevitable especially when 2 of 3 starters are likely to be true freshmen

Now that we have entered September, anyone have any Fall Ball dates and locations?
Alumni game was Sat 9/25 last year and officially announced days before. Looking at the calendar of events, the Dome is available Saturday Sept 24th.

Is Syracuse changing up the font?
F59F740E-87D0-4AB8-861D-7DC22CBFB8F7.jpeg

This would be a great year to be a fly on the wall at practice! Seeing how the freshman are making an impact at practice, the goalie battle would be fun to watch, the mix of players at attack, the defencemen making a claim to the open spots! If this fall ball isn’t competitive there is something wrong!

Impressive. Have to imagine much is expected here to give him this number off the bat. Unlike 22, they give 11 to a veteran player each year.

I think that signals that he will play, so expect to see Fig, Beck, Caccamo and Dwan in a four way rotation. Maybe even Sageder at LSM. If anyone breaks ahead of these guys they deserve it.

I think that signals that he will play, so expect to see Fig, Beck, Caccamo and Dwan in a four way rotation. Maybe even Sageder at LSM. If anyone breaks ahead of these guys they deserve it.
Love all those guys but don’t forget about Kuzcynski .. he might wanna dance a little bit too

Syracuse will participate in the Loyola Playday on Sunday, October 23rd in Baltimore. Other teams are Loyola and Villanova. Anyone know if they can make it and report back?

Cuse lax needs to raise their social media game. Very important to showcase your program for these HS kids.

Seriously. I think the SID in charge of the lax team also does field hockey, so I’m hoping things are better in the spring. They still lag behind a ton of other schools, and given Newhouse they should be the best at this stuff.

The Jordan Beck number reveal was two days ago and they haven’t done any other player since. At this rate they’ll be done in time for the first game.

Seriously. I think the SID in charge of the lax team also does field hockey, so I’m hoping things are better in the spring. They still lag behind a ton of other schools, and given Newhouse they should be the best at this stuff.

The Jordan Beck number reveal was two days ago and they haven’t done any other player since. At this rate they’ll be done in time for the first game.
Exactly. And the signing day video was recycled from last year and was dropped mid-day on the first. Someone should have dropped that at midnight. These HS kids are on IG everyday. They love seeing swag and cool program videos. Syracuse can help themselves staying in the forefront on social media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom