2022 Fall Ball | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Fall Ball

Oh wow they are saying Blake Rogers (who I believe killed us at ssdm) and McManus at close D are gone too? We will certainly take that. Both were quality.

rogers played LSM, but he was the one with the game-icing CT against the orange last season. picked lucas quinn's shot out of thin air. maybe he'll end up at cuse as a grad student next year to play for petro?

Cascade officially back. Not a full shot of the helmet. Looks like there is some grey involved?

Genius using the twitter mentions. I think one of those must have been mine.

Must of took some inspiration from these old jerseys,

1663781031258.jpeg
D91v0FoWsAEhEbE

Just literally use the ones from back in the day? Didn’t even know cascade was doing the weird matte thing! And the streak of gray in the jaw for no reason? Season over! Fire the staff!

I honestly though that was a pic from a Virginia practice at first. I wouldn't mind a blue version like the two toned matte blue/orange the football team wore years ago, but those look too much like UVa.

I honestly though that was a pic from a Virginia practice at first. I wouldn't mind a blue version like the two toned matte blue/orange the football team wore years ago, but those look too much like UVa.

Id like to see a full 360 version of it but I do agree looks to similar to UVA. As i noted above I suspect SU will likely wear the Orange and White versions most of the time but perhaps a tweak of the helmet will be necessary to differentiate.

Call me crazy but I like them. Not sure why they need the grey but overall they look sleek. That definitely looks like a different shade of blue compared to the typical Syracuse blue. More purple maybe? I thought Hobart before UVA but I see that too. Does this mean new uniforms as well?

Call me crazy but I like them. Not sure why they need the grey but overall they look sleek. That definitely looks like a different shade of blue compared to the typical Syracuse blue. More purple maybe? I thought Hobart before UVA but I see that too. Does this mean new uniforms as well?

Just got new jerseys last year. We're stuck with them for a few more.

Just got new jerseys last year. We're stuck with them for a few more.
That stinks the jerseys look like a adult rec League jersey. Possibly the worst jerseys I've ever seen...in Any sport lol!

Don’t we typically have a muted color scheme in the fall that is not replicated during the regular season?

I am 95% the grey chin thing is standard for Cascade on these new helmets and not customizable. At least not yet. They do this sometimes. The only way to change it is to decal over the gray part, which they may do.

I love what Petro is bringing to this program- he needs to get back on his diet, though. Visceral fat is a bad predictor of longevity.

That stinks the jerseys look like a adult rec League jersey. Possibly the worst jerseys I've ever seen...in Any sport lol!

I thought last season was a big improvement on the years of sleeveless junk with crappy looking numbers, but I'd also be good with going back to the more classic look they had in the 80's/90's.

I thought last season was a big improvement on the years of sleeveless junk with crappy looking numbers, but I'd also be good with going back to the more classic look they had in the 80's/90's.
Yeah I wasnt a fan of the sleeveless. I personally like the jerseys we won in. So 80/90s and the 2008-09 orange jerseys with the bold white numbers and the full Syracuse name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom