2022 Fall Ball | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Fall Ball

DB93C752-0F8C-469C-BF63-C6602A938CF9.jpeg

I think what has happened is that the navy helmets have been provided to the team for them to get used to wearing Cascade again! By the time the season comes around they will have the game white and orange helmets!

It's a real shame that the shape of the current helmets makes it nearly impossible to reproduce the color schemes that teams had with the old helmets. Most everyone had their unique pattern for the tops and you knew immediately who they were with one glance.

Agree!!! Orange with blue trim I think would be best.. White next choice.. but blue.. no.. agree with those that say they look like UVA.. gross!!!
uva looks turrible in their orange helmets, great in blue and for 'cuse this'll probably be the same vice versa. uva unis also no bueno with shoulder piping.

teams gotta step it up. 3 years is a lifetime for big college programs on unis. they're not that expensive.

uva looks turrible in their orange helmets, great in blue and for 'cuse this'll probably be the same vice versa. uva unis also no bueno with shoulder piping.

teams gotta step it up. 3 years is a lifetime for big college programs on unis. they're not that expensive.
For real. Whats a new uniform set when your dropping $30k on chartered flights for 4 games a year.

The helmets should always be orange. No way Cascade will screw this up. Almost everything they do is fire. Now the Syracuse AD, they could screw it up.

Curious, did anyone else listen to the interview? Overall Carc sounds very high on the Orange, based on one practice of course. He stated that Spallina was in fact "the real deal" and while he didn't come out and say it, sounds like he will be starting along with Hiltz and Alex Simmons at attack. Things could change of course but he said the Orange would have one of the best attacks in the country.

As alluded to in the clip he said the ball was moving really well and the offense in general was the total opposite from last years "clogged toilet" (my words not his) version. So that is super encouraging.

He did not mention the defense but said his one concern was the face-offs. Sounds like maybe they are dealing with some injuries in that department currently.

Not a long interview, they mostly talked football, but overall very positive.

Curious, did anyone else listen to the interview? Overall Carc sounds very high on the Orange, based on one practice of course. He stated that Spallina was in fact "the real deal" and while he didn't come out and say it, sounds like he will be starting along with Hiltz and Alex Simmons at attack. Things could change of course but he said the Orange would have one of the best attacks in the country.

As alluded to in the clip he said the ball was moving really well and the offense in general was the total opposite from last years "clogged toilet" (my words not his) version. So that is super encouraging.

He did not mention the defense but said his one concern was the face-offs. Sounds like maybe they are dealing with some injuries in that department currently.

I picked up on Simmons at attack with Hiltz and Spallina--found that interesting, thought Simmons would be midfield. Said depth at Goalie position would be a strength this year. concern about faceoffs, guys dinged up. Didn't mention close D. Probably have to wait for fall scrimmages for that. Overall, he sounded very excited for this years team.

I picked up on Simmons at attack with Hiltz and Spallina--found that interesting, thought Simmons would be midfield. Said depth at Goalie position would be a strength this year. concern about faceoffs, guys dinged up. Didn't mention close D. Probably have to wait for fall scrimmages for that. Overall, he sounded very excited for this years team.
We may need to put the ball in the goal at a very high rate to stay with the top teams next year. Fortunately next years squad may be up for that task.

I would guess that carc was watching a little of the inter-squad scrimmage so it is possible that was just one of the two attack lines that was together on a team. Would not read into it as being the current starters or anything like that, but if they are playing simmons at attack at all then that is noteworthy.

I would guess that carc was watching a little of the inter-squad scrimmage so it is possible that was just one of the two attack lines that was together on a team. Would not read into it as being the current starters or anything like that, but if they are playing simmons at attack at all then that is noteworthy.
agreed. Spring scrimmages will tell us much more. I'm just excited to see how this freshman class evolves into D1 players and the performance of the transfers.

Things could change of course but he said the Orange would have one of the best attacks in the country.
Oh great, just like when Cuse had the best midfield in the country. Carc over exaggerates about everything after one good play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom