2022 Yankees Season | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

You have to get Alonzo and Vogelbach out.

Do you trust Holmes, Peralta, or Chapdick?

Wonder if Abreu gets a bump up the ladder to, he and Schmidt have been really good this year. Tough to rely on so many younger type guys but Schmidt Marinaccio and Abreu could all play a role as that 8th inning guy

Sikkema #19 prospect. LHP at A+ Hudson Valley
Way # 21 prospect. RHP at A+ Hudson Valley
Champlain RHP at A Tampa.

Now do Gallo for a pitcher.
1658977150508.jpeg

Gallo has to be DFA’d I guess. What contending team could view him as an upgrade?

Gallo has to be DFA’d I guess. What contending team could view him as an upgrade?

Who would want to rent Gallo for half a season for $5 mil?

We're at 39 right now.

We can send Locastro back to SWB. I don't think we'll see Stanton for a month.

Yes, but also said he'd get vaccinated if he was on a more competitive team.

Which is a weird statement to make.

Eh, who cares. His choice.

As long as it doesn't impact his OBP or strikeout rate (13% to Gallo's 38%).

I'm just glad he can play in Toronto.

There’s some stuff on Twitter about Gallo to the Braves. Doesn’t appear to be people I consider credible at this point. Or at least I hope not.

There’s some stuff on Twitter about Gallo to the Braves. Doesn’t appear to be people I consider credible at this point. Or at least I hope not.

I think the Yankees are going to have to DFA him. Everyone knows how much they want to unload him and how terrible a fit he is.

Only chance is a contender that thinks they can make some chicken salad out of it by removing him from NYC, and not wanting to risk the waiver wire. But it's still just going to be cash or prospects no one has ever heard of.

I think the Yankees are going to have to DFA him. Everyone knows how much they want to unload him and how terrible a fit he is.

Only chance is a contender that thinks they can make some chicken salad out of it by removing him from NYC, and not wanting to risk the waiver wire. But it's still just going to be cash or prospects no one has ever heard of.

Yeah if they move him for a bag of used baseballs, that'd be win for the Yankees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom