2022 Yankees Season | Page 220 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

If Donaldson runs in a straight line he beats that out. Seemed to be zigzagging to first

It can happen over a small sample to any player who strikes out in 25% of his plate appearances. Patience...
I mean it’s not that small of a sample size against the same team. Like 45 postseason ABs now. Probably 30 strikeouts. Pretty wild. I’ll take a few more fingers though tonight.

I mean it’s not that small of a sample size against the same team. Like 45 postseason ABs now. Probably 30 strikeouts. Pretty wild. I’ll take a few more fingers though tonight.
45 ABs is nothing in baseball.

45 ABs is nothing in baseball.
Thanks for stating the obvious. How about 45 at bats against a specific team over multiple years in the postseason? When is it something? 30 strikeouts in 45 at bats is crazy. Shocking to even debate it.

Why do they show any player’s stats against any pitcher then? Most of them aren’t close to 45 at bats.

Anyway, here’s to some more productive ABs tonight by the mvp.

Thanks for stating the obvious. How about 45 at bats against a specific team over multiple years in the postseason? When is it something? 30 strikeouts in 45 at bats is crazy. Shocking to even debate it.

Why do they show any player’s stats against any pitcher then? Most of them aren’t close to 45 at bats.

Anyway, here’s to some more productive ABs tonight by the mvp.
A sample of 45 is a sample of 45 regardless of the variables.

They show the stats against pitchers because people don’t know any better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom