2022 Yankees Season | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

OK, I'll be an iconoclast for a moment. In cricket, a hit that leaves the playing area on the fly scores 6 runs. On a bounce or hits the bumpers at the edge of the field, it's 4 runs. The big thing is, the runners don't move, the runs are just put up on the scoreboard. Would it be better if baseball did the same thing? Just put the runs on the board and everyone walks back to the dugout. Much less likely to have accusations of showboating that lead to balls being thrown at people's heads.

OK, I'll be an iconoclast for a moment. In cricket, a hit that leaves the playing area on the fly scores 6 runs. On a bounce or hits the bumpers at the edge of the field, it's 4 runs. The big thing is, the runners don't move, the runs are just put up on the scoreboard. Would it be better if baseball did the same thing? Just put the runs on the board and everyone walks back to the dugout. Much less likely to have accusations of showboating that lead to balls being thrown at people's heads.
You're solving the wrong problem.

Baseball's unwritten rules are stupid and frequently give cover to grown men acting as worse sports than they know to.

I don't expect the starting pitching to hold up like this all season, but there's just no break for opposing teams. Every starter is just a buzz saw right now.
Yeah, this is nuts!!

Just build as big a lead as possible while we are hot and keep everyone fresh for October some how.

I don't expect the starting pitching to hold up like this all season, but there's just no break for opposing teams. Every starter is just a buzz saw right now.

And the two guys we all predicted to shut down lineups are doing just that. Loias.. er… King and Chap… er… Holmes.

On rare days where the pitching isn’t sharp (Twins series), the offense steps up and takes over.

It’s unpredictable greatness (versus just being very good) and I’m here for all of it.

And the two guys we all predicted to shut down lineups are doing just that. Loias.. er… King and Chap… er… Holmes.

On rare days where the pitching isn’t sharp (Twins series), the offense steps up and takes over.

It’s unpredictable greatness (versus just being very good) and I’m here for all of it.
Yeah I don't understand how we're this good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom