2023-24 Coaching Carousel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Coaching Carousel

Just a quick note on a women's coaching job, but am I overreacting by agreeing with the writer that this was handled in probably the most classless way possible?

Agree but there has to be more to the story - aka the AD told her she needed to win the conference tourney or you are out after the season. AD’s tend to be thorough with terminations with contracts that aren’t due to shenanigans.

I’m leaning towards the coach spin based on that four season record.

Louisville and WVU are too good openings. Assuming Jerome Tang is the leader for LV based on what I've read.

what are the tea leaves saying about who the next L'vlle coach will be?

what are the tea leaves saying about who the next L'vlle coach will be?
Musselman according to the ravens circling Fayetteville (Ar-Kansas). Jerome Tang, Nate Oats, Mick Cronin, and Kenny Payne (I'm BACK MUTHA-*rrhghhughh ... wait a minute, you can't throw me out of here, I'm an alum ...) on the backup list. I don't know if Cronin would leave a good gig at UCLA. Musselman's buyout is like $750k.

This is official now. Much better than I would have expected DePaul could do, but I'm not sure anyone can win there anymore.
Yeah this is somewhat of a career gamble for Holtman

Musselman according to the ravens circling Fayetteville (Ar-Kansas). Jerome Tang, Nate Oats, Mick Cronin, and Kenny Payne (I'm BACK MUTHA-*rrhghhughh ... wait a minute, you can't throw me out of here, I'm an alum ...) on the backup list. I don't know if Cronin would leave a good gig at UCLA. Musselman's buyout is like $750k.
Musselman would be a great coach at Louisville. His players at Arkansas quit on him this year supposedly because the NIL money promised to be paid didn't fully materialize.

I wanted Musselman at SU. He will win if given the proper resources.