2023-24 Coaching Carousel | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Coaching Carousel

Nate Oats' Agent right now

Attachments

• reavo-rubbing-hands-together.gif
    reavo-rubbing-hands-together.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 17
Oats, Hurley, Arizona HC or Donovan
Oats makes what 8M right now...I've always thought UK would go after him whenever Cal quit...The number for Oats starts at 12.5M/year and goes for 5 years fully guaranteed...

Hurley screams (pun intended) UK. I thought he’d be their guy before I saw news about Cal.

Oats just got an extension. His buyout is like $20million.
UK is in a real pickle here. The only coach that I think will satisfy them is Hurley.

After that I bet they make a big push for Scott Drew.

The booger eating fans there think they are getting Jay Wright or Billy Donovan.

Imagine a deal where UK Athletics Department pays off UCONN's debt for Hurley's coaching rights.

This had to be a back-room deal in Kentucky right? Like a quiet everyone play nice type deal where Kentucky gets a new coach and Cal gets some money plus goes to Arkansas?

Gotta love the obligatory Billy Donovan mention, basically the same (in multitude of times mentioned only) as Urban Meyer.

As for Arkansas, massive pickup. Cal doesn't need to win championships there, and Kentucky likely isnt too worried about anyone else's buy out because they're going to get a great chunk of change from Arkansas to buy out Cal (I think?).

Last edited: