2023-24 Portal Options | Page 127 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Does anyone think MacLeod worked out on campus for our coaches and they weren't impressed by what they saw?

On court evaluations for men's basketball are permissible.

Strange the kid hasn't committed yet if we really wanted him, unless SU is holding him off as they pursue someone that could be much better.

Does anyone think MacLeod worked out on campus for our coaches and they weren't impressed by what they saw?

Strange the kid hasn't committed yet if we really wanted him, unless SU is holding him off as they pursue someone that could be much better.
you're saying we are back to being a selector school?

I’m on my second edible this evening. I’m firmly in the portal
Me Too Aftershow GIF by TV Land

So as far as anyone knows, none of our guys have entered the portal at the deadline. That's a positive message that Red must be sending. Let's fill a couple holes and get everyone on campus lifting and working together.
Yup. Glad the deadline has come and gone with no more defections. Still have work to do in the portal with what's now a finite supply though.

Yup. Glad the deadline has come and gone with no more defections. Still have work to do in the portal with what's now a finite supply though.

We likely don't know for sure till probably Monday in case paperwork is delayed.

Etienne from UCLA entered the portal.
GMac was his lead recruiter. Had a great relationship with him. Would be a nice backup plan if the Florida St kid falls through.

None of that is accurate. We really want him. Think he is ours. There is no one else. I think the coaches
are a little bit frustrated with him right now.

Mac Etienne seems like a natural fit. East coast kid, Brewster Academy; could be revitalized by returning home. Gerry can at least send out some feelers, hopefully. Guess it's the French name, but hope he can come in, and be like Yannick Noah's kid was for the Gators 2 NCs.