2023-24 Portal Options | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Yeah, but he's not that guy he was freshman year anymore. He stopped being that guy his sophomore year toward the end of the year, when he stopped going inside and fell in love with the three.
If I recall, he had a leg injury which was limiting his lift?

Accomplished what I set out to do, lol

Like ruin your future prospects to shoot 3s
Kinda sad and I think unfortunately a reflection of a lot of college players. Rather than thriving in their role they fall trap to the grass being greener on the other side. Was an all-ACC guy and rather than doubling down on what made him great he overextended himself and cost himself a lot of $.

Still wish we would get involved with Tafara Gapare again. Think he would be perfect here.

Was at Georgia Tech this weekend

If I recall, he had a leg injury which was limiting his lift?

Boeheim didn't like him taking so many threes, when we needed him on the offensive boards scoring on put-backs. That's why he transferred. He was convinced he had to develop a 3 point shot for the NBA, instead of focusing on what he does best, which is pound the glass.

If Judah stays in the draft, would you rather have another guard or a forward?

Guards: JJ, Chance, Quadir, Justin
Forwards: Chris, Benny, Maliq (with ability to play the 3 from Chance, Quadir and Justin)

A stud PG like Bradley would be helpful. I think I'd rather have a do-it-wing in the forward group. Or maybe the answer is just get the best player available since we have so much versatility with Quadir, Justin and Chance all being 6'6". The answer probably also depends on how strong we end up at center, and whether we need the forwards to strengthen the frontcourt to make up for weaknesses.

If Judah goes NBA-ing, I want a 6'6" plus G/wing who can score off the bounce, but is better as 3pt shooter - someone with a skillset similar to Hunter Tyson from Clemson.

If Judah goes NBA-ing, I want a 6'6" plus G/wing who can score off the bounce, but is better as 3pt shooter - someone with a skillset similar to Hunter Tyson from Clemson.
I actually think we’re fine at guard. Very concerned about center and forwards. We have no size and beef.

I actually think we’re fine at guard. Very concerned about center and forwards. We have no size and beef.

I presume you were hoping a forward or two hit the portal so we had to add 2 new?

There are unknowns at F but I am expecting a jump from at least two of our forwards. I know we have been waiting for Benny but I really think this season he ups his game. Bell has the shot to put up 12 to 15 a game at small forward. Needs to improve rebounding. Think it happens if we go m2m. I also feel Brown could be a rebounding machine in a m2m D.