2023-24 Portal Options | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

That kid looks like Tom Sawyer.
Suuuure does...
6143DGQZR7L._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I
Latest portal rankings:

Jesse looks thrilled, LOL.

I hope the whole thing blows up and WVU is exposed as blowing smoke with their NIL dough and he has to come back to Cuse. Or he just tells his dad no and says he’s coming back. I still can’t believe he’s going to godforsaken West Virginia. I guess these European kids like him and Pelle don’t know about its hillbilly reputation.

Last edited:
Where are the DJ Burns type centers (the kid from NC State)? i.e mid major centers who are ready to take the leap to a high major as an upperclassman. I haven’t heard about many of them in the portal, except that North Texas kid, but I’m sure there must be some.

This is probably not a factor but Hima and Cisse both come from African countries (Niger and Guinea) where the official language is French.

I imagine there are some common experiences between the two of them to bond over.

This is probably not a factor but Hima and Cisse both come from African countries (Niger and Guinea) where the official language is French.

I imagine there are some common experiences between the two of them to bond over.
I remember a small reason that Paschal wanted to come here was because there were other individuals from African countries at Cuse