2023-24 Portal Options | Page 147 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

So of the 8 possible portals WVU had 4? Or did I miss someone?

Is 200% better than 100% or 1000%? I’m waiting for someone to say “I’m 99.9% committed, you know, just in case!”.
You can give whatever % you want but in the end you're never 100% sure.

Yeah. I think at least 5 of the 8 players that said they would leave, did.

They need replacements.

JBA is still in the portal right? They should get him, for comedic reasons, I wouldn’t miss a WVU game if he played 30 min a game.

Let's make it happen.

At least now Jesse is gonna get all the shots he could ever want and cash out.

Regarding Okonkwo, Davis at UNC I feel is only a matter of time until that fails miserably and blows up. He's putting together a roster that makes zero sense and lacks athleticism all while trying to blend mostly a brand new team after massive drama.

This is the latest snapshot a few days old from ESPN for WVU which you have to remove Perez from as well. Yikes. Honestly they probably should grab JBA at this point...

Screenshot_20230706_223140_Chrome.jpg

This is a pretty neat story amid all of West Virginia's issues

Jesse will make sure he still gets his $ like the opening scene in Gangs of NY when the guy with the club seems to take the money owed to him out the pocket of the newly dead Liam Neeson's character.

Daunting OOC slate for McNeese State

Odd; he must be trying to coax as many wins as possible out of that squad as quickly as possible. I have a friend that spent some time there and says the school harbors delusions of FBS football and Sun Belt or C-USA membership.