2023 Bowl Projections thread | Syracusefan.com

2023 Bowl Projections thread

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
3B89E436-A58A-4E27-A930-01A9033BF989.jpeg
Action Network says SU will bowl again

Would love to play in Annapolis. Never been. Nice military connection with Dino and winnable game.
It’s great, I went to the SU/Navy game my senior year, the place is great, the stadium was just cool and intimate, we sat on the grass and watched SU win easily

Military in Annapolis would be so much better than playing in another baseball park. Facing GC-A in a bowl would be interesting too.
I agree 100 percent. I'll take any bowl SU can get into but I've been to the Pinstripe four times, 3 SU, 1 ND. I'd like to see something else that's drivable. Annapolis would be perfect.

Syracuse won’t go to the Pinstripe based on last years appearance and the November game at Yankee stadium. Most projections have the Fenway Bowl or Military Bowl. Extremely high odds of going to one of those games unless we are 8-4 or better.

Syracuse won’t go to the Pinstripe based on last years appearance and the November game at Yankee stadium. Most projections have the Fenway Bowl or Military Bowl. Extremely high odds of going to one of those games unless we are 8-4 or better.
Agree, I think Fenway will be the one if we go 6-6 or 7-5, a ton of SU alum in Boston and reasonable travel for NE alum would bode well for ticket sales and hotels that a bowl like that one needs badly

Pitt and Syracuse will both try and avoid getting exiled to The Bronx twice in the winter this season.

I am hoping it ends up like this for the northern ACC flank:

Fenway: BC 6-6 (they deserve each other)
Pinstripe: Pitt 7-5 (unfortunate but someone has to go)
Military: Syracuse 7-5 (guessing they would really like to have us)

Agree, I think Fenway will be the one if we go 6-6 or 7-5, a ton of SU alum in Boston and reasonable travel for NE alum would bode well for ticket sales and hotels that a bowl like that one needs badly
Wake seems to be projected to Fenway by many too. The Fenway game went from Dec 16th last year to Dec 28th this year. Much better date for whoever plays.

I disagree. Boston isn't a sexy location for a bowl game. Cincy and Louisville proved that. While going to a bowl marks a successful season, SU should be looking to the Military Bowl more than anything if it has to play that tier of games. You would need another Northeastern program or one that travels well for Fenway to sell tickets.

I disagree. Boston isn't a sexy location for a bowl game. Cincy and Louisville proved that. While going to a bowl marks a successful season, SU should be looking to the Military Bowl more than anything if it has to play that tier of games. You would need another Northeastern program or one that travels well for Fenway to sell tickets.
Oh I wasn’t advocating for Fenway vs Military personally, I think the bowl itself would really want us. I personally would prefer the Military Bowl between the two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom