2023 Maui Classic | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Maui Classic

Glad to see them getting right to work. I hope everyone just enjoys the ride in this tourney. We are the biggest underdog here outside of Chaminade. It's a great experience for the kids and Red to get this in year 1. While the results might be the same in the first two games we aren't Louisville walking in like cannon fodder led by a clueless hack for a first year coach.

Lol. I hear ya. I went to Vegas for about five years in a row with some buddies for the opening weekend of March Madness. Nothing like libations at 9 am :)
My only NCAAT day in Vegas ended early in a crashing fire when Syracuse lost to Texas A&M.

Glad to see them getting right to work. I hope everyone just enjoys the ride in this tourney. We are the biggest underdog here outside of Chaminade. It's a great experience for the kids and Red to get this in year 1. While the results might be the same in the first two games we aren't Louisville walking in like cannon fodder led by a clueless hack for a first year coach.
Can get 50-1 over at FanDuel

Can get 50-1 over at FanDuel
Burning The Fairly Oddparents GIF

I want a win Monday so bad it will be my girlfriend’s first SU game and she’s basketball obsessed but they only show NBA in Africa. Please give us a welcome to the family win for her F tennesse I still hate them over football in the 90s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom