2023 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest | Syracusefan.com

2023 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest

Oh yes

So once more, the true test of athleticism has come around.

Love this time of year

I wonder what kind of form he is in this yr.. It has to end some time, though I have no idea what the peak eating yrs are.

He won by 15 last year. Chestnut may not break any more records, but he's still lapping the field.
Wonder if he even has 77 on his radar at this point.

We need a villain to appear

Wonder if he even has 77 on his radar at this point.

We need a villain to appear
From what I have seen, there is only one person who has a chance to beat Chestnut.

And he is one of us. A regular at the SyraCruz tailgate.

DCCuse, aka The People’s Choice!

Pretty sure with a commitment and dedication, there are quite a few of us who could challenge for the crown

what happened to the japanese dude?

BetMGM has Chestnut's total at 73.5, with the Under a -120 favorite and Over a -105 'dog. In the 2021 contest, Chestnut powered through a record 76 dogs. The prop on him breaking that record is priced at Under 76.5 -350/Over 76.5 +250.

He won by 15 last year. Chestnut may not break any more records, but he's still lapping the field.
I wonder if he eats hot dogs throughout the year. I have to smother mine with mustard, relish and sourkraut. The thought of eating them plain sounds very unappetizing.

(Hot dogs and buns eaten).
Sudo: 39.5
Ebihara: 33.5
Lesco: 24.25
Mele: 13.25
Prettyman: 11.5
Young: 10.5
Wong: 9.75
Bowers: 9
Routar: 7
Brown: 6.5
Horowitz: 5.5
Goldberg: 4.5
Salgade: 4.25
DiBenedetto: 3.5
Labarge: DQ

Last edited:
Do they have "sad sax" music for hot dog rain delays?

NYC.png

so they cancel the event, yet they let people stand outside for an hr before making any decision..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom