2023 NFL Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

ESPN let Suzy Kolber go... somewhere Broadway Joe is offering her the next contract.

Todd McShay is out too. Mel Kiper stays.

Also sounds like Keyshawn is out.. along with Steve Young and Matt Hasselbeck.

Last edited:
should they be paid more, just based on other positions average salary, than they currently are? Yes.

But man do professional sports players making millions know how to whine.

Fact is RB is not a position you need a top dog at.

I really like these unis

NFLPA needs to go after being able to tag these guys for 2 years. Gives teams way too much control. Give a guy a 5 year contract, tag him twice, and let him go?

Maybe work to cap initial RB contracts at 3 years too. Then these guys can get second contracts and teams can stop using them up on the cheap and then tossing them in the bushes.

These aren’t your uncle’s old school grinder RBs either. Lots of these guys catch 60+ passes every year and pass block.

Holy S Payton BURIED Hackett

At least bounty gate didn’t happen under Hackett’s watch?

Nobody loves playing the role of I'm better than you more than Payton. What is the point of this rant?

Bijan Robinson will be the best running back in the NFL this season

1690636025618.png

Colts claim Taylor has a “back injury” now….I can’t help but feel that they’re making that up?

Colts claim Taylor has a “back injury” now….I can’t help but feel that they’re making that up?
I don't know man, there was a video of him at camp last week where he was walking around like an 80 year old man. Looked like he could have used a walking cane to help him get around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom