2023 NFL Thread | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Steichen A+ end of half management. Runs clock down to :09, calls 2nd time out. Convert 4th&4 you have a FG. Fail and NE only has time for a Hail Mary. Nice risk/reward.
People watch football their whole lives and probably 95% of coaches screw that up and of course the announcers are clueless.

Steichen A+ end of half management. Runs clock down to :09, calls 2nd time out. Convert 4th&4 you have a FG. Fail and NE only has time for a Hail Mary. Nice risk/reward.
People watch football their whole lives and probably 95% of coaches screw that up and of course the announcers are clueless.
Didn’t see it, so I may mis-understand the premise. Does 4 yards make a difference in the NFL for a FG? Why not just kick it on 4th down? If you don’t convert, you lose points.

Calling for a pass play on a third and one with a resulting interception should be the coach’s stat, not the QB. So dumb. Especially against San Francisco.

I sorta hate the Jax offense. So many low % sideline/fade routes when they need a play.
Did not have Jordan Love carving up the Steelers D on my card.

Texans are physically dominating the bengals. It’s only 20-10 Texans but they’re out gaining the bengals 368-151 so far

Texans are physically dominating the bengals. It’s only 20-10 Texans but they’re out gaining the bengals 368-151 so far
Same as the Seattle game. Bengal luckbox finish incoming. Already got a fumbled snap deep in their end.

San Francisco looks much better with all of their main players back.

Same as the Seattle game. Bengal luckbox finish incoming. Already got a fumbled snap deep in their end.
you gotta figure the call is coming from the office to aid Golden boy burrow. Not sure Woods went out of bounds on that disallowed TD

I’m not sure Stroud isnt a top 5 ish QB right now

you gotta figure the call is coming from the office to aid Golden boy burrow. Not sure Woods went out of bounds on that disallowed TD
Ya I didn't see him step out. Where were the eighteen slowmos from fifty different angles they have for every other play.

Ya I didn't see him step out. Where were the eighteen slowmos from fifty different angles they have for every other play.
They manifest them when the information would support their agenda

That stroud pick makes me wonder if this isn’t a simulation

Some Doresy level play calling by the Texans

Wow they appear to have handed this one to the bengals . All they needed was to run on 3rd down and punt deep TWO DRIVES IN A ROW.. and the bungals lose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom