2023 NFL Thread | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Why does Philly keep trying to run when Hurts can air it out like that?

Everything should be to DeVonta... deep, crossers, slants.

And that was a horrible missed call on the 2 point conversion. Guy tried to twist Jalen's head off.

Birds are lucky to be in this. Thanks Tampa.

Are people calling Allen’s stutter step on that run a “fake slide?” Have they never watched sports before? And the late hit was a textbook late hit. Laughable takes by salty haters.

Naaaaaaaah. Lol

Have you watched this thing in slow-mo? A stutter step? Haha I've never seen that goofy of a stutter step from a position player.

As if he was running the speed of light and had to turn his body and plant his foot to slow down. I can't be convinced these two don't know what they're doing with this stuff.

It's legal, i don't care, I just find him and Mahomes annoying at this point, so I think they should have to take the late hits for my enjoyment! :)

Naaaaaaaah. Lol

Have you watched this thing in slow-mo? A stutter step? Haha I've never seen that goofy of a stutter step from a position player.

As if he was running the speed of light and had to turn his body and plant his foot to slow down. I can't be convinced these two don't know what they're doing with this stuff.

It's legal, i don't care, I just find him and Mahomes annoying at this point, so I think they should have to take the late hits for my enjoyment! :)
Pickett literally started a slide when he did it last year (or whenever that was)

Naaaaaaaah. Lol

Yeah, watching in slow mo is definitely the way to analyze it. The guy rarely slides (much to the chagrin of most Bills fans) and now it’s suddenly his fault cuz the Steelers defenders half-assed it while he’s running free in the open field. Ok.

Brian Johnson has absolutely no idea what he’s doing. This is pro football, guy

Brian Johnson has absolutely no idea what he’s doing. This is pro football, guy
Agreed. And at least 2 teams (Panthers, Titans) want to interview him for their HC vacancy.

The Bucs will blitz every 3rd down, and he calls for Hurts to throw to the sidelines everytime. How about a quit hitter over the middle?

Eagles oline not having a great night.
They're not but that safety is all on Hurts. It's also tough to block when they're sending more rushers than u have blockers. And they're not hiding the blitz either.

They're not but that safety is all on Hurts. It's also tough to block when they're sending more rushers than u have blockers. And they're not hiding the blitz either.
Looks like a complete breakdown. They run zero routes over the middle. Everything is out breaking or go routes.

Good grief. These secondary guys aren't even trying. Pro players who can't or won't tackle.

Looks like a complete breakdown. They run zero routes over the middle. Everything is out breaking or go routes.
Yeah not like they came into this game not knowing Bowles loves to blitz. And yet they have no answers. First issue is coaching but Hurts makes some mind numbing decisions that drive me nuts. How do u go empty backfield when they're blitzing all night long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom