2023 NFL Thread | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Did the Lions coach smoke crack at halftime?

Reynolds can't show his face in Detroit until next season. Yikes.

San Fran could very well enter the superbowl without winning a game they deserved to
Fitting they’re playing KC who flagged their way to last year’s title.
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Gotta love how the nfl draws the player safety line on on-side kicks. Ruining potentially the most exciting play in the game. But we’ll have teams playing on 3 days rest
Where is the data showing the success rate before the rule changes vs success rate today? It's been long enough now with the change I can't even remember how insane games were with those old onsides kicks.

Purdy is a good QB. The NFL makes mistakes on QBs. They missed on this guy.

I like Purdy, and I think people are too harsh with him, but if I had to bet, I'd guess he's replacing whatever QB the Jets draft next in the first round within 4 years! :)

Where is the data showing the success rate before the rule changes vs success rate today? It's been long enough now with the change I can't even remember how insane games were with those old onsides kicks.
I’m not sure about the old rates .. but the new rates are basically 1 or 2 times THE ENTIRE YEAR for the entire league , the on side is successful . Old stats were at least 10%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom