Wk 12. New England
Wk 13. BYE
Wk 14. Green Bay MNF
Wk 15. @ New Orleans
Wk 16. @ Philly
Wk 17. Rams
Wk 18. Philly

17-0.
7 out of the first 10 games on the road? That’s brutal. At least the Arizona/SF games are back to back so they can stay out west.

Fv4rQXXWcAEoyly

Horrific schedule for the home fans. First 2 home games are night games, and then the rest of them are once the weather gets crappy.

Stupid schedule. They’re trying to knock us out early. Must be mad at Mara for something. This league is a joke.

Horrific schedule for the home fans. First 2 home games are night games, and then the rest of them are once the weather gets crappy.

Stupid schedule. They’re trying to knock us out early. Must be mad at Mara for something. This league is a joke.
Only four home games as of now on Sunday afternoons including one on New Year’s Eve and one against the Jets which will feel more like a neutral site. Could be five depending on the time of the Week 18 Eagles matchup. Not a great fan friendly schedule.

Only four home games as of now on Sunday afternoons including one on New Year’s Eve and one against the Jets which will feel more like a neutral site. Could be five depending on the time of the Week 18 Eagles matchup. Not a great fan friendly schedule.
I just cannot believe this is a real thing. Nobody should play 7 road games in their first 9 games. Ever. Completely ridiculous.

If only alsacs was around to give us all 5,489 reasons why Mara is a bad guy. :rolleyes:

Giants fans and players want to be home late in the year you softees.

Maybe it’s 1 game too many, but if they hold serve and come out 6-4 or 5-5, maybe even 4-6, it’s on…

Giants fans and players want to be home late in the year you softees.

Maybe it’s 1 game too many, but if they hold serve and come out 6-4 or 5-5, maybe even 4-6, it’s on…
We’ve been knocked out of the playoffs by Halloween too many times in the last decade. Don’t want to see a rough start. Last year we piled up close wins early.

It should always be 4 or 5 home games in each half of the season. Shouldn’t be that hard to keep things balanced.

What’s everyone think about today…

Giants make Saquon play on the tag or hold out?

Or, do they strike a long term deal?

I’m starting to think Schoen holds firm.

What’s everyone think about today…

Giants make Saquon play on the tag or hold out?

Or, do they strike a long term deal?

I’m starting to think Schoen holds firm.
I think Barkley's a fool not to accept the $10 Million franchise tag if a contract settlement can't be reached. Do not think Giants will overpay.

No issue with this -- I'd love Saquon this year and next... but likely will not in years 3-4-5.

Paying running backs just does not work out. No thanks. Made the mistake of taking him at TWO. Don't make this mistake with a long term signing... IMO.

No issue with this -- I'd love Saquon this year and next... but likely will not in years 3-4-5.

Paying running backs just does not work out. No thanks. Made the mistake of taking him at TWO. Don't make this mistake with a long term signing... IMO.
We likely would’ve been something like 4-13 without him last year. He was the offense.

I say give him 4 years.

We likely would’ve been something like 4-13 without him last year. He was the offense.

I say give him 4 years.

Yeah I tend toagree... but also in Dabolls system is every RB elevated a bit (and because of DJ)? I think so. I think the Bills have been successful without big money at RB (and so is every contender, their money is elsewhere)

I love Saquon... but I also never want to pay any runningbacks haha so i'm first to admit that bias.

Unfortunately I don't think he has a choice but to play... sitting out does nada for him IMO. We'll see how it all shakes out

In youth/HS football the best player has always played RB….every single one of those kids should be trying to switch to WR or QB if they can throw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom