2023 NYS Fair | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NYS Fair

Is the fair free to Onondaga County residents yet?
Ryan McMahon better have the right answer, or he's off the invitation list.

got my supple of Fried Oreos at or town fair tonight for half the price of NY state food.. Might not need o attend at all now unless I get another craving,.

F0YabM9WIAENnLR
F0YabM_XsAE60g1
F0YabM8WAAEe_Z_

The Fair is introducing a new option for those who attend The Fair regularly. A Frequent Fairgoer ticket will be available for a $20 online purchase. Geared toward those who are planning to be at The Fair at least four days out of The Fair’s 13-day period, the Frequent Fairgoer option allows the ticket holder to enter The Fair once a day, every day during The Fair. This ticket is non-transferable, and available exclusively online.

The price of admission and parking at the New York State Fair would double this year under Gov. Kathy Hochul’s proposal to ease the fair’s growing financial losses.

The $227 billion budget plan the governor submitted today proposed raising ticket prices from $3 to $6 per adult and increasing parking prices from $5 to $10 per vehicle, according to the governor’s office.

The state also would increase fees on fair vendors, like those businesses who rent food stands, by 1.5% this year.
Funny because they would have to pay me to go, and even then it would be a tough sell.

Last edited:

Last edited: