2023 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Preseason Camp Thread

Is it just me or is preseason camp content harder to come by this year than last? I haven't even seen a schedule, which was known last year.
You haven't seen a schedule because the media person, who always kindly shared the schedule with me, has moved on. The schedule is normally only available to members of the media.
Now you will get nothing and like it. ;)

Maybe Bleich had a minor owie or this is some experimenting but it looks IIke we are looking at the first team OL and we have Wohlabaugh at RT, with More at LG and Ilaoa holding strong at center. Believe that was Ellis at LG.

Interesting.

Am I imagining things or is that #77 who is snapping the ball?

Last edited:
I would be really surprised. If Bleich is healthy, I think he is starting.

They might be resting him. He might be banged up. They might just be experimenting. Who knows, he might have had an equipment problem and missed a few plays?

More surprised More was working some at OG.

All that said, it is a good thing to experiment with OL and cross train them so in the event of an injury, players have exposure to other positions. I believe More played all three positions on the OL at Richmond. They might just be seeing what he can do at each position.
I was told by the player on the flight Bleitch was a full go

Is it just me or is preseason camp content harder to come by this year than last? I haven't even seen a schedule, which was known last year.
I was just thinking about this, I have no idea what’s going on in preseason camp

Is Thompson back to slamming RB's to the ground or still being held out?

I was just thinking about this, I have no idea what’s going on in preseason camp
To be honest, I don't think you ever get any useful information until the Two-Deep comes out. And, even that is only semi-useful. Of course, if it's reported that someone gets carted of the field, that's a different story.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom