2023 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Preseason Camp Thread

I encouraging to hear good things about ZMG. His offer sheet was real impressive for such a low ranked recruit
Undoubtedly my favorite in that class. A LB with actual LB size coming in as a true freshman. None of this “if he eats a lot” stuff. People talk a lot about nfl around here. He has the goods.

Anyone have any inside knowledge of how the DL from ‘Bama is doing? VERY curious about that. I don’t have unrealistic hopes, but if he can somehow be a true performer, that would change a lot of things for this team. We need beef. Scheme. No scheme. I don’t care. Need big guys who can move.

We have some legit leaders on this team. Speaks volumes that Shrader, OG and Wax were brought to ACC media day. Could have easily brought Caleb, Thompson, Barron, Bleich, Clark, Isaiah Jones or Isaiah Johnson. All are really good leaders and respected on the team. Have lots of leadership on this team which goes to show how good of a culture Dino has built. Will also say, a great coaching staff, great leadership and above average talent all over the field usually leads to a bunch of wins :)

Hopefully #19 Cornell Perry and #32 Gregory Delaine learned a valuable lesson going against this all American. and future NFL prospect.
I think Delaine had another assignment on that play.

We have some legit leaders on this team. Speaks volumes that Shrader, OG and Wax were brought to ACC media day. Could have easily brought Caleb, Thompson, Barron, Bleich, Clark, Isaiah Jones or Isaiah Johnson. All are really good leaders and respected on the team. Have lots of leadership on this team which goes to show how good of a culture Dino has built. Will also say, a great coaching staff, great leadership and above average talent all over the field usually leads to a bunch of wins :)
Agree and a really good point. Seems like there are a lot of high character leaders on this team who happen to be very good players. Speaks volumes for what is likely going to happen this season. Meaning we are going to kick some ass this year!

Last edited:
If someone finds a that has odds on us playing in the ACC Championship game please tell me. If we beat Clemson, which I think is a coin flip and will be betting us heavily if we're getting 7+, there is a good chance that we 5-2 and make it holding that tiebreaker.

Those last 7 games I think we are a better team than everyone besides Florida St...

Love OG. Seems like he is doing a better job speaking and being vocal. Seems confident. Think he’s going to have a big year.

Love to hear that he thinks Hatcher has upped his game.
What is with all the background noise?

Can't that be filtered?

Doesn't SU have a Communications school?

Not for the NFL draft, but is there a world in which OG can end up being the second best WR (don't care what he's listed at) behind Marvin Harrison Jr in the NCAA this year?
If the OL is good enough for the offense to hit full stride, 100%. If the offense isn’t all that close to its ceiling I think someone from Washington, Texas or FSU will be that second best.

Things have to go very wrong for him not to be an All-American, though. Imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom