Duke (3), 51
Virginia (3), 50
North Carolina (1), 39
Notre Dame, 28
Virginia Tech, 22

First-place votes in parentheses

2023 ACC Preseason Watch List
Giona Leibold, Jr., M, Syracuse
I thought and hoped they got rid of divisions for this too. I guess they didn't.

You guys are really messing up tonight. I depend updates. I demand to know who is starting? I want the same coverage we had last Saturday night. There will be heck to pay if I don't get them!!!

You guys are really messing up tonight. I depend updates. I demand to know who is starting? I want the same coverage we had last Saturday night. There will be heck to pay if I don't get them!!!

I don't think Tomcat went tonight.

So all you're gonna get is me posting tweets from the basement.

I am sitting this one out Dash. Sorry.

But based on the photo, here are your starters. Almeida, Kaloukian and Diaz Bonilla are all listed as forwards on the roster, so not sure what is going on there.

Keeper: Smith
D Olygunle
D Pedregosa
D Singelmann
Stopper Belluz
M D’Angostini
M Diaz Bonilla
M Kocevski
M Edwards
F Almeida
F Kaloukian

Vastly different lineup. It would appear the exhibitions are being treated like a lab for experimenting….

I am sitting this one out Dash. Sorry.

But based on the photo, here are your starters. Almeida, Kaloukian and Diaz Bonilla are all listed as forwards on the roster, so not sure what is going on there.

Keeper: Smith
D Olygunle
D Pedregosa
D Singelmann
Stopper Belluz
M D’Angostini
M Diaz Bonilla
M Kocevski
M Edwards
F Almeida
F Kaloukian
No Leveque? Interesting. As for you, I want to see you in my office at 6 a.m. sharp!

whew...i was worried there for a minute we wouldn't be able to run this "exhibition gauntlet" great job fellas
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. They have one more exhibition game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom