2023 Win Total Set At 6.5 per BetOnline | Syracusefan.com

2023 Win Total Set At 6.5 per BetOnline

UpstateSM

First to Surmise Dakota Leffew Would Be Orange
Juiced to the under. Seems fair.

https://www.betonline.ag//futures-and-props/ncaaf-team-wins/regular-season-wins

I feel like this is going to be our over/under perpetually. Some years we may pop 8 wins, other we pay lose 8 but avg will be 6-6.
This may sound bad. But if we are able to be at 6.5 o/u going into a season for a stretch of years, that’s actually a positive trend for this program. I remember the perpetual 4.5 o/u. It may be sad, but true, that a 6.5 O/U is good news kinda

This may sound bad. But if we are able to be at 6.5 o/u going into a season for a stretch of years, that’s actually a positive trend for this program. I remember the perpetual 4.5 o/u. It may be sad, but true, that a 6.5 O/U is good news kinda

Thats what people don’t realize. That is good for where we’ve been. Have to keep making bowl games for a stretch of five years. Then, we need to see if Dino can take it to the next level. We really need sustained success. People who think were all of a sudden going to start popping off 9-10 wins consistently are delusional.

That seems low to me. Unless they think Shrader's injury history will be a big factor. I think there are 5 games that we should win. Then we have 3 road games where IMO we are the better team, but they are on the road. Worst case we should win one, but I think two is more likely.

I don't expect to beat UNC or FSU. Clemson if we are 4-0 we might be able to pull it off. Not totally out of the question. Especially since they are coming off of FSU. Pitt is a toss up.

I can't see us being worse than 6-6. I can see us being 8-4. If we are relatively healthy going 7-5 would be a so so season against this schedule.

That seems low to me. Unless they think Shrader's injury history will be a big factor. I think there are 5 games that we should win. Then we have 3 road games where IMO we are the better team, but they are on the road. Worst case we should win one, but I think two is more likely.

I don't expect to beat UNC or FSU. Clemson if we are 4-0 we might be able to pull it off. Not totally out of the question. Especially since they are coming off of FSU. Pitt is a toss up.

I can't see us being worse than 6-6. I can see us being 8-4. If we are relatively healthy going 7-5 would be a so so season against this schedule.
Pitt was a toss up until the game was moved to Yankee Stadium. Still one of the dumbest moves made by Wildhack.

Let's see...
New offensive coordinator
starting QB is coming off throwing arm surgery...no depth at that position
we have 1 quality RB for sure...
Oline is a question mark with a new(better) coach.
IF the "D" is very good, we win 7.

Last years bet of over 4.5 was free money for me. This years over under is exactly where it should be IMO and it’s a really tough bet. My gut says over. I think we get 7 wins. Not sure if we get 8. And I can see ya stubbing our toe a few times and winning 6. Really good number by Vegas this year.

The last twenty years say you should bet the under. As far as I can tell the offense will take a big step backwards this year. The schedule looks easier so that should help. My prediction is 6-6 right now. Get two desperately needed offensive lineman and have a playmaker, other than Gadsen step up and I say 8-5.

Agree with all points, well said. Side note; I want us to stomp Pitt so bad.

Best bets are probably GaTech, BC, Wake, VaTech

Followed by Purdue, Pitt,

Then

UNC, Clemson, FSU

Go
3-0
3-1
1-1
0-3

7-5
I gotta think Purdue takes a massive step back losing their coach. Qb Aidan O'Connell who went in the mid rounds in the draft, Charlie Jones the wr who torched us, and Durham the TE who was pretty good as well.

Larry David Reaction GIF

Last years bet of over 4.5 was free money for me. This years over under is exactly where it should be IMO and it’s a really tough bet. My gut says over. I think we get 7 wins. Not sure if we get 8. And I can see ya stubbing our toe a few times and winning 6. Really good number by Vegas this year.
Depending on Shrader’s health I think 8 is more likely than 6. The line IMO should be 7.

Depending on Shrader’s health I think 8 is more likely than 6. The line IMO should be 7.
The more underrated the better. I call it the law of Rocky movies. Very scientific formula.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom