2023 Yankees Season | Page 106 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

He will get more than that
What’s the going rate for someone who’s made 40 out of a possible 135 starts over the past five years while pitching to an aggregate 1.0 WAR and might not be healthy when free agency opens?

What’s the going rate for someone who’s made 40 out of a possible 135 starts over the past five years while pitching to an aggregate 1.0 WAR and might not be healthy when free agency opens?

Sevy was on a 5 year / $52.5 mil deal.

I'm sure the Mets will pay him $5 mil just to stick around NYC.

I don’t know, but Corey Kluber got 10 million from the Red Sox this year. Someone will take a chance on Sevy.

I don’t know, but Corey Kluber got 10 million from the Red Sox this year. Someone will take a chance on Sevy.
Yes, he's still relatively young and has a very high ceiling.

How do you let your pitchers go into the 10th inning with a no-hitter and not score them a run so that they can claim the nine inning no-hitter?? The Brewers should go back to making beer!!

How do you let your pitchers go into the 10th inning with a no-hitter and not score them a run so that they can claim the nine inning no-hitter?? The Brewers should go back to making beer!!
How do the Yankees not help Cole win the Cy Young by scoring a run and give him a win? I know wins don’t mean much anymore for pitchers, but it wouldn’t hurt to add a W to his resume.

Rank these players based on most likely to be on the NYY roster in 5 years:

J. Bauers
O. Cabrera
J. Dominguez
E. Florial
O. Peraza
E. Pereira
B. Rortvedt
A. Volpe
A. Wells

Rank these players based on most likely to be on the NYY roster in 5 years:

J. Bauers
O. Cabrera
J. Dominguez
E. Florial
O. Peraza
E. Pereira
B. Rortvedt
A. Volpe
A. Wells
You’re forgetting Stanton. Cash will offer him a bonus year.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom