2024-25 Schedule | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2024-25 Schedule

Should be a fun matchup. They added a couple nice pieces but lost some big 5th year guys too. Didn’t add much via HS recruits with 69th rated class and no one in top 100.

On paper with us knowing little looks like a winnable matchup. I think we have some good opportunities in non conference to get our name as a likely tourney team pretty early on which would be huge.

How does a middle of the pack ACC predicted team draw Tenn who is predicted to be top 2/3 in the SEC?

Tenn loaded up on top mid major guys again. Plus some solid returnees. Definitely not the matchup we want on the road.
Agree. It's easily our toughest non-conf game now. But the rest of the non-conf slate seems pretty reasonable if we're where we all want to be as a program. Looks like Maryland and Texas Tech are just outside some of the preseason top 25s, but the Legends Classic matchups haven't been released yet so not sure we'll even play Tech.

I guess Sam I am was wrong on this one from yesterday that I linked. I was hoping he was right as it would have been to have the Florida and Florida State game in the same week. Would cut down on travel costs and allow a lot of people, especially the Floridians to catch both games.

I just seen this on his site so he's forgiven :)

Last edited: