2024 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Men's Div I Bracket

Denver putting the screws to Meeshigan.

Hope this gets closer but the Wolverines look like crapola in the early goings

Had a feeling they might, Denver O can dissappear for long stretches though so game can flip quickly

It's early, but my seeded dogs strategy appears to be working.

I should have went with Denver, went back and forth with them and Princeton but Marylands been so bad Offensively it won me over. I should have known better. Still need a 4th, leaning Cuse but my head is saying might make sense to go Towson

yea i should of stuck with maryland like i wanted to do but wasn’t sure if erska was playing or that it be a monsoon out.

yea i should of stuck with maryland like i wanted to do but wasn’t sure if erska was playing or that it be a monsoon out.

Ya Princeton is a freekin mess out there. Young team clearly not ready for the moment

These games today have not been fun and lately or last few years seems what happens first day total opposite second day meaning not close games today maby will be toma except for ND game don’t see that being very close but been poor ncaa first round so far

kabiri is only one who has been able to beat his guy yet haven’t gone to him a ton. He beat his guy 2-3 times only scored once but think he’s gotta be ur guy to start offense. Gio doesn’t seem to be on his game tonight either. I hope cuse comes out as hott as the seeded teams did today.

These games today have not been fun and lately or last few years seems what happens first day total opposite second day meaning not close games today maby will be toma except for ND game don’t see that being very close but been poor ncaa first round so far
Agreed. Today’s games have been mostly busts by the second quarter

I didn't think Maryland could get to 11 for the entire game. Brutal performance from Princeton
Their goalie isn’t seeing the ball at all.

His defense has hung him out to dry a few times but Make. A. Save.

Their goalie isn’t seeing the ball at all.

His defense has hung him out to dry a few times but Make. A. Save.

Feels like one of those games where the moment is just way to big for how young Princeton is. In retrospect, Maryland was the clear pick here

I didn't think Maryland could get to 11 for the entire game. Brutal performance from Princeton
There's no way Maryland should have been an underdog against Princeton, they own the match up. Terps O has struggled late but their defense has been strong during the offensive drought. Plus Weirmann has owned the face off matchup.

There's no way Maryland should have been an underdog against Princeton, they own the match up. Terps O has struggled late but their defense has been strong during the offensive drought. Plus Weirmann has owned the face off matchup.

For sure but they still lost by more then -1.5 against Hop and PSU who are worse at the X then Princeton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom