Women's Lacrosse - 2024 Recruiting | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2024 Recruiting

Any updates on whether KT has hired a new assistant? Do we think there may be an announcement before that start of school?

Any updates on whether KT has hired a new assistant? Do we think there may be an announcement before that start of school?
I think it had been posted on another thread that the new ac is Abby Rehfuss, formerly head coach at Siena. Nothing official has been announced but I’m sure there is t’s to be crossed and I’s to be dotted.

Was just coming on here to ask the same thing as I've been getting impatient. Sept. 1st is right around the corner. Syracuse takes way too long to make these announcements which I find rather annoying lol.

If this is truly the hire, I will be ecstatic. A coach who has proven she can win. Turned Siena into a winning program that has competed for MAAC championships nearly every year she has been head coach. Hopefully this is the combo that is going to get this program over the hump. Does anyone know if Kayla plans on hiring a 3rd assistant?

IMG_6956.jpeg

According to the Skywalkers lax account Mileena Cotter signed her NLI. Haven’t been able to find anything on Trinkhaus or McHugh. So, as of today, everyone besides those two are known to have signed.

IMG_8717.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom