2024 Spring Practice | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

This coaching staff is impressive. These guys are all locked in on the same goal. These players are going to be all locked in on one goal. I love Dino, I think he is a really good man. I believed in him as a coach, but after a few years, you could see that there was a ceiling. Obviously this is Coach Fran's first year, but he is setting the bar high. I hope he can reach it.

Coincidentally, they are a Rutgers fan.

Watching McCord throw some basic passes has me ready for the season already.

How can you not love how many recruits are in town for what is only the second spring practice of FB’s coaching tenure?
Good guy who posts real information. Not rumor BS like some other CFB Twitter feeds out there.

All those early questions about Fran:

Can he recruit at a program like Syracuse? YES

Can he build a great staff? YES

Can he coach during games? TBD but trend looks positive
I eagerly await figuring out if he coaches game days like a meathead.

And just to be clear, running the ball does not equal meathead.

Meathead has much more to do with decisions related to possessing the ball, field position, and the clock.

When it's 4th and 2 at the opponent's 38, how will Fran Brown assess the option to get a first down deeper in the opponent's territory/have the opposition start with possession at the 38 yard line vs gain 18 yards of field position after a touchback on the punt/"pin 'em deep?"

When we have the ball at our own 25 yard line down a score before the half with 50 seconds left on the clock, does he run the clock and not risk anything or does he try to quickly move the ball up field?

Holy cow hearing his comments on MCord as the best he’s EVER seen. This guy has seen quite a few over his career. Wow
1711290833845.jpeg

McCord to Meeks. Look at the QB throw a pass in the background. Trying to decipher the number. Maybe Braden Davis. Oy:
I have watched this about 20 times. Looking at front of jersey it is a 2 digit number and briefly looks like number 10. If you include lighter color of skin of hands I think it definitely is Braden Davis.

God i love Villari. Couldnt see it but im assumuing he drove Sions into the snow lmfao. He has a step up in intensity from others cause he truly loves contact. My fav.
Based on where the other TEs started looked like the opposite

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom