2024 Spring Practice | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

A few People are freaking out about this on twitter… didn’t we know Gadsden was going to get his screws removed? Like they put stuff in, they have to take it out at the end?

Meeks is the only new one and sounds like he’ll be back
Yeah, I think this was a planned procedure for Gadsen, and he mentioned as much in a few interviews when Spring ball started. Staff probably told him to get it done as soon as possible so he can be as close to 100% by fall camp as possible.

I'm hoping Meeks' injury is minor and he is ready to go before fall ball too.

Sounds like Meeks should be ready for Summer ball. Im glad he got this much work in to build chemistry with McCord. A little disappointed we won't see him in the spring game though!
Is there a reason for surgery for a hairline fracture? Seems like cast or boot would allow for healing. Not a doctor so just curious.

Sounds like Meeks should be ready for Summer ball. Im glad he got this much work in to build chemistry with McCord. A little disappointed we won't see him in the spring game though!
Captain obvious here, but much better a break than a tear. He should be good to go in a few months.

Last edited:
I’m restraining myself from making comparisons to the last administration because it is not fair to do so. People are who they are. This level of transparency is refreshing as a fan, though, and I fully approve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom