2024 Spring Practice | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

IMG_5951.gif

Has anyone heard anything about the scrimmage that happened yesterday? Hopefully some improvements heading into the Spring Game
Yeah haven’t heard anything

You can blame Dino for many things and with good reason. But this, by far, is not one of them. Injury assessment, treatment plans, clearance to participate, concussion protocols, and surgery decisions are unilaterally controlled by the medical and training staffs.
I’m not saying it’s his job to clear ppl but it’s his job to protect his players and make sure they are okay. If you have a tight end in pain like he said and you’re telling him to show me something then that’s not looking out for them. If my kid was telling me something isn’t right I would be getting him every test I can. I’m sure the head coach is involved in who is overseeing the health of these kids. This does fall on Dino and his staff

McCord is going to be a 1st round draft pick

Fadil Diggs is going to be really really really hard to stop from getting to opposing teams qbs

That will be more on our OL than McCord.

I dont love Marlowe out there.
I think that it was stated elsewhere that this is not related specifically to Special Teams play. I hope I'm right because I share your concern otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom