2024 World Box Championships | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2024 World Box Championships

White wins
CJ kirst named MVP despite Joey being tied for second with 16 points(9g 7a) and wasn’t even name to the all tournament team.. lmao

Trey Deere finished with 8g 2a
I find this stats skewed… says he only played in five games. They list Bucktooth as number 21 in the first game, but that game was on YouTube and I watched it and the announcer kept saying Trey Deere and he had a Hattrick.
That would put him up to 11 goals
Trey didnt play. He was there watching Joey, but he didnt play. Think Joey was the only one who got a pass from the staff to participate.

21 was Bucktooth, even though the announcers often screwed that up.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but is Jameson Bucktooth playing college anywhere?

Trey didnt play. He was there watching Joey, but he didnt play. Think Joey was the only one who got a pass from the staff to participate.

21 was Bucktooth, even though the announcers often screwed that up.
I’m not saying your wrong.. I just think it’s funny that they listed both Trey Deere and bucktooth in the same game scoring a goal.. lmao.. if Deere wasn’t playing and they are clueless there..lmao

I’m not saying your wrong.. I just think it’s funny that they listed both Trey Deere and bucktooth in the same game scoring a goal.. lmao.. if Deere wasn’t playing and they are clueless there..lmao
Yeah, one of the goals they said was Deere was scored by someone playing right handed...sooo pretty confident that wasnt him.

Pretty common in this tournament for rosters to be an absolute mess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom