2024 Yankees Season | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

Do you believe this is a championship-caliber team?
There are no absolutely dominant teams that I can see. If they can get Cole back, I see no reason why they couldn't make a serious run. This team will score runs, even if the offense is struggling of late.

Sure, this team starts the day at 21-13, but let's not lose sight of the fact that they are merely a few fortunate breaks away from beginning the season with an historically awful 3-31 record. Everyone on the roster, coaching staff, and in the Yankee organization remains on notice.

Last edited:
Sure, this team starts the day at 21-13, but let's not lose sight of the fact that they are merely a few fortunate breaks away from beginning the season with an historically awful 3-31 record. Everyone person on the roster, coaching staff, and in the Yankee organization remains on notice.
Not a True Yankee among them. :(

;)

May 3rd. 20-13. I've seen enough. Unacceptable. People need to be held accountable for this. Heads need to roll. Messages need to be sent. I'm on my way to pick up CuseRunner and we're headed to the Stadium to demand a meeting with Hal and discuss concession prices.
The only metric Hal cares about is chicken bucket sales. As long as Cashman keeps the team "in the mix" he has a job for life.

Any lip readers out there?Looked like maybe he said it’s B.S.
If so that’s kinda weak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom