2024 Yankees Season | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

I was all excited when Kay said "He's the shortest yankee in 100 years at 5'6" I was like THAT'S ME"

And then he proceeds to throw a meatball down the middle that leaves the park before I can exhale
You still weren't thinking THAT'S ME at that point?

Huge game tonight, basically a must-win situation. Need to stop this two-game tailspin before it becomes a death spiral. Let's hope Boonie manages accordingly and the fans turn out and make some noise.

Huge game tonight, basically a must-win situation. Need to stop this two-game tailspin before it becomes a death spiral. Let's hope Boonie manages accordingly and the fans turn out and make some noise.
If they lose tonight, fire Cashman tomorrow. The new GM can take the best offers for Cole, Judge, and Soto. Then we can start building this team the right way.

If they lose tonight, fire Cashman tomorrow. The new GM can take the best offers for Cole, Judge, and Soto. Then we can start building this team the right way.
And Hal better do something about the hot dog and beer prices so blue collar fans can gorge themselves without breaking the bank.

Hal is firing everybody...

Assuming Cole doesn’t exercise his option and returns the starting rotation is pretty set for next year. Lemahieu returns to second base (eh) and Cabrera heads out to left field. Third base is open (Perazza?). Or maybe Jones is ready next season and keep Cabrera at 3rd. Kahnle and Loaisaga are always hurt so fill in with the low cost options that are currently in the system. All that to say sign Soto.

Assuming Cole doesn’t exercise his option and returns the starting rotation is pretty set for next year. Lemahieu returns to second base (eh) and Cabrera heads out to left field. Third base is open (Perazza?). Or maybe Jones is ready next season and keep Cabrera at 3rd. Kahnle and Loaisaga are always hurt so fill in with the low cost options that are currently in the system. All that to say sign Soto.
I'm all in on DJ in a featured role. What's not to like about an aging player with declining skills who keeps getting hurt?

I hate that plan.

I'm all in on DJ in a featured role. What's not to like about an aging player with declining skills who keeps getting hurt?
Sunk costs. Like Stanton. Could always go the Donaldson or Hicks route I guess. Still counts towards payroll though.

Where does the Martian fit into your plan?

Where does the Martian fit into your plan?
Good point. Dominguez for Verdugo. Keep Cabrera at 3rd. Lemahieu at second if they really aren’t going to resign Torres.

Sunk costs. Like Stanton. Could always go the Donaldson or Hicks route I guess. Still counts towards payroll though.
I have no problem with him in a utility role if he can stay healthy, but that should be the ceiling of any expectations for him now.

I have no problem with him in a utility role if he can stay healthy, but that should be the ceiling of any expectations for him now.
Yeah. I know. Maybe they resign Torres and use DJ as the utility infielder. He can play all the positions.

I was told he's better than Volpe.

My wife said something very similar when I asked her why we hardly have sex anymore:oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom