2024 Yankees Season | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

And don’t forget, his horrible K rate against Cleveland will be on display this weekend. #FraudulentCaptain
He either turns it around this weekend, or I'm stripping him of 'true Yankee' status.

Not Yankee related, but the menace to all fanbases was back at work last night.

Perhaps I'm the only one, but I am confused by this line "If he doesn’t pitch today, would likely start Monday. If he does, he’d slot in at the back end of Toronto series."

If he starts Monday or makes his return Monday, how is that the back end of the Toronto series?

Perhaps I'm the only one, but I am confused by this line "If he doesn’t pitch today, would likely start Monday. If he does, he’d slot in at the back end of Toronto series."

If he starts Monday or makes his return Monday, how is that the back end of the Toronto series?
If they have to use him today, he won’t pitch again until Wednesday.

If they have to use him today, he won’t pitch again until Wednesday.

Thanks.
I was threw off by the sentence structure, but now that I read it again it makes sense.

It was still going up when it hit the facade ... :)
It was hit to the first row in the second deck in left field. When you said still going up when it hit the facade I thought it was farther than it was. As long as he keeps hitting them I'm happy. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom