2025 Beast Case Scenario? | Syracusefan.com

2025 Beast Case Scenario?

zilo

Walk On
After Saturday nights debacle, I cannot stop thinking to next year and beyond. Obviously there will be lots of portaling coming and going over the next few seasons, but I'm hopeful for our 2025 class. Best case scenario for 2025...who are we hoping for and how many could be potentially take..3 maybe 4 recruits (depends on many factors)? Jackson, White, and Anthony? James, White, Easter, Gilhool? How do we realistically think our 2025 class could pan out?

I was in college for this and, let me tell you, the whiplash I got from our 2002 team to our 2003 team could not have been more jarring.

I promise if you were there for when 2002 started spiraling, you would have thought that the world was ending.

I'm not saying we're winning a title. But you can turn things around quickly in college ball.

The Deshaun/Shump stuff was palpable. The idea of Deshaun coming back... good lord.

In today's college hoops, it's less about the recruits, and more about the portal players. We need a good PG and a true rim protecting center in the portal.

After Saturday nights debacle, I cannot stop thinking to next year and beyond. Obviously there will be lots of portaling coming and going over the next few seasons, but I'm hopeful for our 2025 class. Best case scenario for 2025...who are we hoping for and how many could be potentially take..3 maybe 4 recruits (depends on many factors)? Jackson, White, and Anthony? James, White, Easter, Gilhool? How do we realistically think our 2025 class could pan out?
I think we are going to land some Beast to man the middle:)

I can't remember the last time I had a case of the Beast. And I'm ok with that. Good times that are better left in the past.
At first I thought you meant a beast infection. Now I have a feeling there must have been a beer call Beast. Oh, Milwaukee’s Best? Also, with a yeast component….

vegas now has odds of cuse in the dance at 666 to 1 .
Looks like someone was paying attention when the Book of Revelation was read at Sunday mass.

Nailed it! Really cheap beer. We could get it for $4 /case when it first came on the market.
Oh yeah. Back in my high school days, I was actually partial to Milwaukee Best Light, in a blue can. I think straight water was stronger. So easy to shotgun though.

I was in college for this and, let me tell you, the whiplash I got from our 2002 team to our 2003 team could not have been more jarring.

I promise if you were there for when 2002 started spiraling, you would have thought that the world was ending.

I'm not saying we're winning a title. But you can turn things around quickly in college ball.

The Deshaun/Shump stuff was palpable. The idea of Deshaun coming back... good lord.
If that doesn't happen, I don't think 2003 happens. Warrick's development down the stretch and in the NIT was important to 2003.