23rd ranked Baylor beats Texas Southern by 13 | Syracusefan.com

23rd ranked Baylor beats Texas Southern by 13

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
72-59. Maybe we didn't play all that badly.

Texas Southern isn't that bad. They have been on the road all season, collecting guarantee money and Griffin has only been with them for half those games.

It just means that making game comparisons like these are hogwash. Like we all know, but sometimes forget, it's all about match-ups and who gets hot at the right time particularly this year as the field is wide open for the taking. That's why I'm still all in with our squad because we could knock off anyone with the talent we have.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we beat Pitt tomorrow night. <I also wouldn't be terribly surprised if we turned around six nights later and lost against clempson - it's just who we are this year>

Edit: I had to kick a field goal

Last edited:
Nicknack said:
It just means that making game comparisons like these are hogwash. Like we all know, but sometimes forget, it's all about match-ups and who gets hot at the right time particularly this year as the field is wide open for the taking. That's why I'm still all in with our squad because we could knock off anyone with the talent we have.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we beat Pitt tomorrow night. <I also wouldn't be terribly surprised if we turned around three nights later and lost against clempson - it's just who we are this year>

I agree, Col. Potter.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we beat Pitt tomorrow night. <I also wouldn't be terribly surprised if we turned around three nights later and lost against clempson - it's just who we are this year>

Except we play Miami first!

I want to see the one handed alley-oop from that Griffin again...damn!

Griffin had a bad game, only played 25 min with very minimal stats. Chris Thomas has not played up to his potential this year so far, he was the #1 recruit in his class at one point. So they will be a lot better later I'm thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom