3:46 | Syracusefan.com

3:46

wolfpack missing fts and that weird lane violation kept us close. good news is it kept the home fans in their seats and not clogging the exit lanes on espn. valiant effort without our star player. hope the injury is minor.

Ugh, so this loss is my fault. I was out and got back home just in time to watch the end of the game and it was right around the time JG made that last field goal.
I should have stayed in the car listening on the radio - turning on the TV must have jinxed them.

Ugh, so this loss is my fault. I was out and got back home just in time to watch the end of the game and it was right around the time JG made that last field goal.
I should have stayed in the car listening on the radio - turning on the TV must have jinxed them.
When we played up on them and stopped their 3,s we caught them and went ahead. Got lazy and they put in 3,s again.

I think the turning point was benching Beverly at about that time. His +/- for the game must have been ~ -15.

Took Keatts long enough to figure that out. he's not a particularly sharp X's and O's guy.

I was afraid the thread was going to be a bible verse.
Not a crazy thought. At this point we’re fishing for a miracle so we’ll probably need some Old Testament recitals.

Wow. We looked terrible down the stretch, but I didn't think it was that bad.

Just bizarre that we went away from things that had been working for much of the game.
JB needed to calm these guys down. The lack of a TO to get them organized is baffling. I dont know why he doesn't use his TOs. It has always been a thing with him. They are a strategic tool. Why waste them?

Wow. We looked terrible down the stretch, but I didn't think it was that bad.

Just bizarre that we went away from things that had been working for much of the game.
JB just seemed to be complaining to the refs instead of getting his guys organized and focused on offense the last 5 minutes. Joe spent way too much time dribbling. Buddy didn’t see the ball at all during the final 5 minutes, and when he did he played hot potato with it. He was afraid to challenge Johnson off the bounce. And no one bothered to set any screens to help get him open.

JB needed to calm these guys down. The lack of a TO to get them organized is baffling. I dont know why he doesn't use his TOs. It has always been a thing with him. They are a strategic tool. Why waste them?
Wow. I didn’t realize that. I think that’s a sign JB did not coach well down the stretch. We went away from what had been working.

Wow. I didn’t realize that. I think that’s a sign JB did not coach well down the stretch. We went away from what had been working.

Did you ever think that maybe the other coach TOOK AWAY what had been working?

For one thing, he took Beverly off the floor, so their D improved by lightyears just by doing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom