3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread

Let's have guy shooting the worst this game make that shot. He was going to shot it the whole way.

Some horrid calls, missed travel, that trip...but we still had our chance.

That shot. Why.

selfish and stupid. Cooney was the 3rd best shooter on the floor and there was plenty of time to work for a better look from a better shooter.

Good riddance.

Of course Cooney has to chuck up what would be the tying 3. No Malachi, no Lydon...but the 33% shooter who is 4-15 on the day.

That might of been the most poorly coached game of all time
I would agree...only by saying Cooney doesn't deserve to be on the floor and JB refuses to take him off. That is the worst coaching move.

From the non-utilization of a Lydon pick and pop to the utter nonsensical loyalty to a player and the use of a press 2-3 minutes too late.

Yea. JB was awful today.
agreed. JB is showing some massive blind spots in his old age.

Well I nailed the Iggy for regular season record two yrs in a row. Still trying to figure out how I predicted an 11-7 acc record though

Didn't even make FSU work on D that last play. Cooney with a force. F me.

Lydon should have absolutely touched the ball on the finial possession. No need for a 3 point chuck there...

Ajflood12 said:
I would agree...only by saying Cooney doesn't deserve to be on the floor and JB refuses to take him off. That is the worst coaching move.
Who should have played? Howard?

Let's have guy shooting the worst this game make that shot. He was going to shot it the whole way.
I dont think it was JB decision. Cooney want's the ball and didn't give it up. Only thing you can do is take him off the floor.

The last three minutes of this game is why you have to change up your defense. You can still play zone, but pick and chase, trap, etc, just to change things up. You saw what it did to FSU. They were clueless. The officials missed two walks that cost us a chance at the end. The sideline call and Mayes falling down. We took too many bad shots to win on the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom