3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread

The referee just called the fight a draw. Everyone go home.

Serious question...is the women's game on TV?

I've got UFC, tennis, EPL soccer, pre-season baseball, and NASCAR coming right up. Maybe it's time for a beer run :D

People love using the eye test. I think this entire game should just end

Roberson are coleman are so bad offensively. Even that last roberson layup was a line drive off the glass.

How can we have these turnovers at this stage of season? I mean yes FSU is playing better on ball D than in SYR but come on.

The fact that Coleman and Roberson can't shoot a wide open 12 footer is bad look for them but more so the coaches. How the hell do they play in a D1 program for three years and haven't developed a 12 footer. Dudes in the NE-10 sink those shots left and right.

We have one PG who understands how to value possessions, but physically has a hard time with the position, and another excellently skilled PG who seems to think lazy passes that get picked off are okay.

Frank needs to get much better valuing the ball next year.

FSU has realized they can drive against us at will. Cooney looked like a chair on that last sequence. We just need to have patience and reverse the ball and we can get in the lane. SU looks like they're playing on skates.

most underrated skill for college forwards is the ability to catch the ball and make a layup. i wouldn't recruit someone no matter what his measurables or athleticism if those things are even a question.

Nobody on the offensive glass, and nobody gets back on D.

Awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom