3 More Wins | Syracusefan.com

3 More Wins

Is it crazy that I think this was our biggest obstacle to a title?

We can beat anyone left in this tournament. Ladies and gentlemen, a national title is a realistic goal right now.

Is it crazy that I think this was our biggest obstacle to a title?

We can beat anyone left in this tournament. Ladies and gentlemen, a national title is a realistic goal right now.

Not crazy at all. All week I've felt that this is the game that we needed to get over the hump...and Atlanta is a foregone conclusion.

Don't overlook Marquette, come out with intensity for 40 minutes, and who knows what will happen next weekend!

Not crazy at all. All week I've felt that this is the game that we needed to get over the hump...and Atlanta is a foregone conclusion.

Don't overlook Marquette, come out with intensity for 40 minutes, and who knows what will happen next weekend!
I know that playing a BE opponent is tough, especially since Marquette has pretty recently bounced us from the tourney...

...but...

...if you had told me that the only thing standing between SU and the Final Four was Marquette, I'd have taken that matchup in a heartbeat. And I respect the hell out of Marquette, but still.

I know that playing a BE opponent is tough, especially since Marquette has pretty recently bounced us from the tourney...

...but...

...if you had told me that the only thing standing between SU and the Final Four was Marquette, I'd have taken that matchup in a heartbeat. And I respect the hell out of Marquette, but still.

There is NO way a Jim Boeheim team loses to Marquette with a trip to the Final Four on the line.

NO WAY. Buzz Williams will not even know what hit him.

This team is focused.

There is NO way a Jim Boeheim team loses to Marquette with a trip to the Final Four on the line.

NO WAY. Buzz Williams will not even know what hit him.

This team is focused.
For the love of god don't jinx it!

Yeah, now is the time to start thinking greedy. I really am looking forward to sending Marquette home.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom