Men's Soccer - (3) SU 2 vs (13) Indiana 2 (PK's 7-6): Mon Dec 12, 6 PM [NCAA National Championship] | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer (3) SU 2 vs (13) Indiana 2 (PK's 7-6): Mon Dec 12, 6 PM [NCAA National Championship]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
(3) Syracuse vs (13) Indiana
Monday, December 12, 2022 | 6:00 p.m.
NCAA National Championship
Cary, NC

TV: ESPNU

Last edited:
I hate to ask this: total ignorance here. Are there betting lines for these games? Are we ‘favored’ or are they?

I am assuming that if you have a ticket to the Monmouth game, you do not have to pay the $10 to watch the soccer game at the dome. Anyone know if this is correct?

Edit: I went to the link. Great that they are showing it on the center hung. But it sounds like you have to pony up $10 regardless of whether you have a ticket for Monmouth.

Guessing if you are in the dome for soccer, you are stay for basketball. But maybe forcing people into those 2 sections is going to allow forcing them to leave (unless they also have hoops tickets).

I am assuming that if you have a ticket to the Monmouth game, you do not have to pay the $10 to watch the soccer game at the dome. Anyone know if this is correct?

Edit: I went to the link. Great that they are showing it on the center hung. But it sounds like you have to pony up $10 regardless of whether you have a ticket for Monmouth.

Guessing if you are in the dome for soccer, you are stay for basketball. But maybe forcing people into those 2 sections is going to allow forcing them to leave (unless they also have hoops tickets).

People without hoops tickets can pay the $10 and sit in one of the two designated sections for both games.

People with hoops tickets will sit in their regular hoops seats.

People without hoops tickets can pay the $10 and sit in one of the two designated sections for both games.

People with hoops tickets will sit in their regular hoops seats.
This is the way I interpreted the announcement. $10 gets you into both the soccer & basketball games. If you already have a ticket for the basketball game, there is no additional charge.

Great job by the SU athletics department!!

This is a revenge game for 1987. How often do you get to play the same school for your first national championship in two different sports. This time the Hoosiers go down. Let’s go Orange. Keith Smart isn’t walking thru that door!

I hate to ask this: total ignorance here. Are there betting lines for these games? Are we ‘favored’ or are they?
No idea, but Indiana has an incredible soccer history. So this would be a big win for Syracuse if they can pull this off.

How many of you remember that Hartwick College was a true Blue Blood of D-1 Soccer for a fifteen year period, including a national championship and six other FF's, before eventually transitioning to D-3. A key reason the Soccer HOF is located in Oneonta, NY.

For the love of Pete, just open the doors and let the students and any others who want to watch in! Just once can’t it be about something other than the bottom line?

This is a revenge game for 1987. How often do you get to play the same school for your first national championship in two different sports. This time the Hoosiers go down. Let’s go Orange. Keith Smart isn’t walking thru that door!
Haha. Great minds. I literally used the same Keith smart line above. Lol

There are no official lines. From a seeding standpoint we are the better squad over the course of the season. But as mentioned the Hoosiers haven’t even given up a single goal.

Purely guessing that if it were handicapped, we are the slightest favorites. Should be a good one

This has all the makings of a 1-0 game either way. Their defense is stifling.

They haven't exactly had to go through a murderers row this tournament, though to be fair, the seeding was a joke, so who knows. Kentucky and Washington had no business being seeded above us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom