30 for 30 on Maine Endwell? | Syracusefan.com

30 for 30 on Maine Endwell?

SWC75

Bored Historian
Maine Endwell of Section 4 is trying for a 63rd consecutive victory, (third longest streak in the coutnry and 25th all time) vs. Buffalo South Park at CNS tonight. They are down 20-28 going into the 4th quarter. The announcers said that ESPN's cameras were there recording the game and that they were doing a 30 for 30 on Maine Endwell.

I could understand ESPN covering the streak but a 30 for 30? :crazy:

By the way it's now 20-36, so you might want to tune in (TWC #19) to see the end of a terrific streak. I doubt you'll see it on 30 for 30, though.

They do a lot of 30 for 30 shorts now. Little 15 minute ones that only air online, I'm sure that is what this is for. I don't see it being a 90 min or 2 hour documentary, I'm sure it was one of the "shorts" they have been producing much more of.

They do a lot of 30 for 30 shorts now. Little 15 minute ones that only air online, I'm sure that is what this is for. I don't see it being a 90 min or 2 hour documentary, I'm sure it was one of the "shorts" they have been producing much more of.

Yeah, they recently did 1 on an electric football table? league in buffalo. You know the table the shakes and moves the players.

Yeah, they recently did 1 on an electric football table? league in buffalo. You know the table the shakes and moves the players.
they should do one on bills tailgates.

actually, they should just have a live camera at bills tailgates and put it on espn2 or something...from 5hours before kick till 3hours after.

ratings bonanza...