300 Level Endzone Seating Question | Syracusefan.com

300 Level Endzone Seating Question

JSOrange97

All Conference
I've never sat in the 300 section endzones... 100's are good seats, but pricey. So, when considering the $99 seats, is it better to be higher or lower in the section? I am worried about missing a play in the back of the endzone nearest the seats...

I've never sat in the 300 section endzones... 100's are good seats, but pricey. So, when considering the $99 seats, is it better to be higher or lower in the section? I am worried about missing a play in the back of the endzone nearest the seats...

Lower 300's are better than upper 300's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've had $99 end zone seats going on 7 years now. We were higher the first year then able to move a little lower and have been in the front row the last 4. We haven't missed a play in any of the locations but much prefer lower. At $99 I really think the lower 300 end zone seats are a steal.

You can get second level endzone for $205 i think. Backs on the seats. Worth considering as well.

Sat in the food stamp section for seven years. Sat high early, then moved down.

We moved back up because we could stand up and cheer without getting dirty looks.

Not a bad seat in the Dome though, can't go wrong for $100

We've had $99 end zone seats going on 7 years now. We were higher the first year then able to move a little lower and have been in the front row the last 4. We haven't missed a play in any of the locations but much prefer lower. At $99 I really think the lower 300 end zone seats are a steal.

I agree they are a steal, which is why even though I live in NJ I am thinking of picking up two seats. I used to have Section 302 (IIRC) back in the late 90's when we still lived in NY, but had to give those up. Jumping back in with season tix, where I need to manage not just the cost of the tickets but the travel cost as well...

I agree they are a steal, which is why even though I live in NJ I am thinking of picking up two seats. I used to have Section 302 (IIRC) back in the late 90's when we still lived in NY, but had to give those up. Jumping back in with season tix, where I need to manage not just the cost of the tickets but the travel cost as well...

Even the last row of the endzone seats aren't too far off the field. Opposing endzone action is hard to judge depth ie did the player break the goal line BUT the dome just got a major upgrade in video boards. Perhaps want to think about where you'll be in relation to the big board as well. I believe its behind 310 but I could be wrong there. I like being able to turn around to see a massive replay personally. 200 level will likely cut that off and I think they still have the ancient tv's for replay there.

I have the 300 endzone seats they are great for 100 bucks you cant go wrong.

My opinion is get as far to the corner of the endzone as possible. I think you get a better perception of the action. The interactive seat-finder is pretty cool. Can't believe they still have $99 seats available.

http://syracusefootball.io-media.com/
Click on the section you are researching for a view

My buddy is about 10 rows up in the 3rd deck and loves it He says it's like the view you get playing Madden.

My opinion is get as far to the corner of the endzone as possible. I think you get a better perception of the action. The interactive seat-finder is pretty cool. Can't believe they still have $99 seats available.

http://syracusefootball.io-media.com/
Click on the section you are researching for a view

This makes sense, and I've been using the seat-finder to attempt to figure it out. I do really like this tool, it is helpful.

I have had seasons in the 300s for over 20 years now. I actually like it there and has been mentioned they are a steal for $99 each. Sitting up high and you still see the back of the end zone. About the only view that isn't great is a goal line stand at the opposite end of the field. I sit down in the lower 300s now which I really like too. If my kids happen to bring friends and we need extra tix we just buy some and move up higher where there is usually some open space. I'm not cheap; the first year we had seasons with friends we sat in the end zone and decided we liked the view. You see the receivers run their routes, great view for special teams, etc. As I have recruited people to consider season tix, one of the selling points for the $99 seats is that if you have to miss a game or two :( and can't find someone to use the tix last minute, you don't feel like you wasted a lot of $.

I had cheap seats endzone 300 on the rail and I liked them a lot. Best seat in the house when the action is in the red zone on your side.

My favorite season tickets location was top row 300's near the 50. Amazing view of the action and you can stand. We also use to shotgun beers we smuggled in and no one cared. To bad it was during The Gump era.

No blind spots in the 300s end zones, so I would sit as low as possible.

The only bad seats in that Dome are 200 level end zones in the last 2-3 rows. Other than that, can't miss.

Love mine. As long as you're not too high. I've always enjoyed being able to see the line open up. You can see the plays develop.

This makes sense, and I've been using the seat-finder to attempt to figure it out. I do really like this tool, it is helpful.
I have a pair of great $99 seats I bought at the end of the GRob abortion and still hold to support the school...unfortunately for you I sold them to Finwad this year. They did their trick as JackBauer's relatives from B'ville had them for a few seasons recently and upgraded to 4 seats.

Love mine. As long as you're not too high. I've always enjoyed being able to see the line open up. You can see the plays develop.

Was going to make that point as well. It's even better now that our o line actually opens up running lanes! Pretty wild seeing a RB 1/2 step too fast or too slow hitting a hole. They don't stay there for long and it's better than any HS film session I ever was part of and much better than TV can deliver.

TV is great if you can't make the game but there is no substitution for being there in person.

love touchdown town... you can never really tell who makes the play esp on D and after a few beers gets a little mukry but u see the play develop and i love them.

Sat in the food stamp section for seven years. Sat high early, then moved down.

We moved back up because we could stand up and cheer without getting dirty looks.

Not a bad seat in the Dome though, can't go wrong for $100

Same. Still great seats and it's nice to have the option to stand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom