4-3-2-1 | Syracusefan.com

4-3-2-1

you can say that about 100 more times .. can i like this x 10

And I really think JB could have and should have had it, if not for that officiating at the end of our last game. Without Ware I think we would have beaten them again.

Find another Melo Anthony and I think JB will get number 2. Its hard to win a championship without multiple NBA players or getting extremely lucky breaks.

Find another Melo Anthony and I think JB will get number 2. Its hard to win a championship without multiple NBA players or getting extremely lucky breaks.

You don't need a melo to win a national championship. You just need a good team, that gets some lucky break ups that plays well together. The only two times I can remember one player carrying a team to an NC was melo and Kemba.

And I really think JB could have and should have had it, if not for that officiating at the end of our last game. Without Ware I think we would have beaten them again.

Considering the way the game was called the last 10 minutes of the game I have doubts we could have won. When they refs let it become a free for all like that the Cardinals have been virtually unstoppable.

let me add the state of kentucky can use a 20 yr drought now to bring their egos back from space .

You don't need a melo to win a national championship. You just need a good team, that gets some lucky break ups that plays well together. The only two times I can remember one player carrying a team to an NC was melo and Kemba.

Danny Manning and Pervis Ellison come to mind as two who did it.

To a degree, John Wallace gave one heck of an effort

Gottlieb just said that Louisville has 4 top-100 players on its roster.

Danny Manning.

i think it comes to excelling at at least 3 things. this year it was pg play, defense and offensive rebounding. wich st had a similar formula to us. the cards had the pressure d, guard play , and depth. michigan had outside shooting, pg play and then in the tourney - exceptional center play. those traits combined with playing well at this time of the year equal success imho.

Danny Manning

Coach K: 4

JC: 3

Williams, Donovan and Pitino: 2

JB: 1

We are overdue for #2.
If you're going to put a retired coach (Calhoun) in there, shouldn't you mention other multiple (retired) winners, like Wooden?

Honestly, who cares? Natl championships aren't the be-all-end-all in ranking coaches and programs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom