44th Birthday Today: Good Sign? | Syracusefan.com

44th Birthday Today: Good Sign?

tptcuse

Living Legend
I posted early in the week, with visions of trekking my family to DC for the game. Unfortunately, that was not to be.

Now I am just hoping to provide "good ju-ju," as one poster eloquently suggested.

So, which is it?: Good ju-ju, or am I setting myself up as an easy scapegoat in the highly unlikely scenario of a loss? :cool:

Probably a good sign. My car hit 4,444 miles today. So I took that to mean we'll win by 7.

I posted early in the week, with visions of trekking my family to DC for the game. Unfortunately, that was not to be.

Now I am just hoping to provide "good ju-ju," as one poster eloquently suggested.

So, which is it?: Good ju-ju, or am I setting myself up as an easy scapegoat in the highly unlikely scenario of a loss? :cool:

Happy bday!

I will drink my 444th PBR this college basketball season tonight so that has to be good for something right?

Probably a good sign. My car hit 4,444 miles today. So I took that to mean we'll win by 7.
Ha! I like the specificity of the 7 points.

And today is my nephew's 7th birthday. So I don't think that's a coincidence.

Happy bday!

I will drink my 444th PBR this college basketball season tonight so that has to be good for something right?

Not sure if it is sad or awesome that you keep count how many PBRs you drink in a season...

Looking at the total donations at the top of the page 6844. 68 teams in the tournament. #44. and 4+4 equals 8 and we will be going to the elite 8 if we win. Pretty good sign if you ask me.

My dad celebrated his 44th b-day at the Dome, during our last win over L'ville before they went on their streak. Coincidentally, I'm almost positive the score was 44-44 at half.

Looking at the total donations at the top of the page 6844. 68 teams in the tournament. #44. and 4+4 equals 8 and we will be going to the elite 8 if we win. Pretty good sign if you ask me.

Liked because of your post and also I do think Jessica Alba is hot!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom